Foreign National Spouse

U.S. immigration law allows two methods for U.S. citizens to bring spouses to the U.S.: the K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa and the Foreign National Spouse Immigrant Visa. The K-1 Visa is used in situations where the couple is engaged and will marry in the U.S. The Foreign National Spouse Visa, however, is a proven path toward lawful permanent residency for your spouse.

If the marriage takes place abroad, an I-130 petition should be filed after the marriage. This petition should be generally be filed with USCIS in the U.S. There are some USCIS offices overseas that will accept spousal visas in certain circumstances U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad.

You may have a lot of questions. Allow us to answer then all concerning the Foreign Spouse Visa. Call our office today (404) 523-3611