Family-Based Immigration: Procedure for Application

In order to sponsor a family member’s immigration application, you must submit a Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and demonstrate the following:

  • Your sponsor is a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
  • Your sponsor earns at least 125% above the poverty level set by the US government.
  • You are related to your sponsor.

Our firm, Shirazi Imigration Law, Inc., specializes in successfully negotiating this bureaucracy for our clients. We will leave no stone unturned to get the best outcomes for our clients. Over the past few years, what once was a relatively easy process, has been made more difficult by the politics of the day. Hire our expert team and make sure you get the best chance of a successful outcome in your case.

Did you know that if you or a family member has military experience, “special conditions may apply,” according to the USCIS website? With the rules changing seemingly every day, you need an attorney who specializes in immigration procedures to fully protect your rights.